woensdag 30 januari 2013

30 days to go

Hello everyone!!


As you can see, I'm flying in 30 days to Tokyo!!!  Omg so excited :D
Still have much stuff to do like making exams :(  This week I had two exams and I failed both XD  I didn't even answered all the questions XD  My motivation is already somewhere partying in Tokyo, hahah.
I still have two exams to go. I am planning to pass those, though It's going to be tough. I really should study instead of making blogs, lurk around youtube and facebook or trying to write a story.

Another thing I still need to do is book a hotel or something for when I arrive in Tokyo xD. Yes I still need to do a lot of work >.<  Oh well in the end everything is going to be fine.     I hope.

On to some other news. I rediscovered nigahiga a youtubber which I found years ago. And now he's grown pretty big with a lot of collaborations with other youtubbers en stars. And he is still funny as hell, you really should check some of his videos.

Another thing which I'm currently crazy about is burlesque. Yes the art of stripping XD  I find it really interesting and I would like to do a workshop burlesque dancing. It all looks so sexy and sensual. And damn those girls are confident!  Oh well, maybe when i'm back in the Netherlands I will try it out.

Okay that's it for today :)

Bye,

Aya


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten