maandag 11 maart 2013

Asakusa and Akihabara

Hello everyone!


I decided to change the heading a bit because day 1, 2 and so on is getting boring :( So yeah 
Here's an update again!!  :D


Today I met up with some other classmates. I went to Asasuka and the Senoji temple all by myself :D It was my first time going alone. Obviously I survived and I didn't get lost :D And it was a nice experience :). There I met up with Stephan. We walked around Senoji temple and did some rituals.






 Here I put 100 yen and made a wish. Then I got a number from the stick I'm holding. Then you could open a drawer and in there you found a paper which tells you if your wish has good fortune or bad fortune. I had bad fortune :(  So not fair. 



 Here you could hang your fortune to pursue your wish. Even though I had bad fortune I decided to hang it up :)
 Here I had to wash my hands and sip the water to clean myself :)
 The ceiling from the temple :)
 Inside the temple where you could pray :)
Outside the temple :)

In front of the temple there was a whole street with little shops. So Stephan and I walked around a bit, they had very cute stuff but it was also expensive :( And I saw a lot of foreigners in Asuka XD  

We walked around quite a bit and we decided to eat something. I ate miso soup and it was super delicious :D
Loved it!

After that we met up with Robert and Pascal and we decided to visit Akihabara because they hadn't seen it yet. So we walked around Akihabara, went into game arcades which was a first for me :D  It was so awesome they were really big and they had all kinds of games <3   I really liked it a lot though I didn't play much. I played dance dance revolution and I sucked at it :0  I couldn't hit anything right XD  And I did a shooter, where you had to kill zombies. I died pretty quickly XD





We also went to a maid cafe XD  Unfortunately we couldn't take pictures :(  But I have to say that I didn't like it all. We had a maid who talked in a really high pitched voice. And every maid looked like a 12 year old. Though the experience was quite funny and I laughed a lot. It was not my cup of tea. And it was so expensive. You had to pay for only sitting down at a table :0  And the food was also pretty expensive. But yeah it is a once in a lifetime experience. But never again.  Maybe a butler cafe? XD

Afterwards we went back to Asakusa where we ate some more. ( I only had ice cream. A roar roar parfait) but I was quite full so I didn't eat much. I decided to eat some Gyoza which was delicious <3


 To eat curry or not? That's the question.  We didn't eat curry XD

Gyoza!!

We ate at a very nice place. The staff was really friendly and nice and the food was so delicious. I really want to go again!

And now I'm doing my laundry for the first time ^^'  I hope everything goes well XD

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten