dinsdag 26 maart 2013

I'm back!!

Hey everyone!

I'm back!  I finally have some internet again!! :D 
Last time I wrote something was when I was about to move to my new home and now I'm living there for a week already. I love it!  It's nice to be on my own. It really feels like my home. 
Here are some pictures of my house :D

 So this is my entrance :)


 My toilet and the space where my wasmachine should be standing ( it arrived yesterday)
 My kitchen :D
 My cabinet above the sink XD
 My bathroom with a bath and shower :D

My sort of living/dinner/bed chamber XD  

 Still my chamber of everything
 My insanly huge closet which needs more filling XD

 My balcony :D  
The view from my balcony :D

So yeah, this is my home for a couple of months.  It's 30 minutes away from Shinjuku but I can live with that.  The town where I live is pretty quiet and there isn't much to do. There are also a lot of hills with a lot of houses on them. It's really a town where people only sleep and then go to work or something.  But I like it :)

Wednesday we went to hanami aka flower viewing because the cherry blossoms started to blossom and it was a beautiful sight to see. Though they weren't fully blossomed yet. It was a pretty big group we where with and it was fun. Met a lot of new people :)





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten