donderdag 11 oktober 2012

I'm going to Japan!!

Yaay it's official I can go to Japan next year!!! 
I'm so happy that I can go.

So I will be leaving next February :D   That's so soon already I need to do a lot of things before I go :O

Let me tell you about the things that went down before I got the official permission to go.

Maybe I already told you before or talked about it but I'm studying Trade Management focussed on Asia. This means I get a lot of information about marketing, Asia, Logistics and so on and I'm now in my third year. In the Third year you go to Asia to study at an university and after that you need to have an internship at an trade company.
But before you can go to Asia you need to have some qualifications. This means you need to have 50 points including your Asian language, SLC (Some coaching from school) and internship. And I have all those :)  !!!

In this study you can choose to which country you want to go by deciding which language you want to study. You can choose from Mandarin, Hindi, Vietnamese, Indonesian and Japanese.  I choose Japanese so naturally I will be going to Japan.
I could choose from 4 universities. 1 in Osaka(Kansai Daigai)  and 3 in Tokyo ( Sophia University, Oberin and Toyo). I really wanted to go to Toyo but the sad news is that we couldn't go there because we need to have level 2 at the proficiency test but we do not have that because our school does not focus on language. So this means I can not go to Toyo :'( 
So then I decided to go to Sophia University but I just received bad news :(  They only accept 5 students and there are 6 students who want to go their and now it is between me and my friend :( 
I really hate that :( Because I really wanted to go to Sophia :(

First Toyo was blown off and now I probably can't go to Sophia either.  Pretty unfair ><

Ah well, I;m still going to Japan :D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten