vrijdag 11 januari 2013

Happy New Year!! And Happy new Blog

 Happy New year Everyone!!

I know I’m a bit late with New Year’s wishes but I decided to start blogging again :).

I decided to change my blog a bit and I will be talking mostly about my journey and experiences in Japan. Because it was my original intent to talk about Japan. 

So I will be leaving the Netherlands in less than 2 months and I'm really excited and scared at the same time :0.  I still need to arrange a lot. I still need to find housing, book a plane ticket and pack my bags. I am so unprepared >.<  But it's going to be okay!  I hope XD

I'm going to Japan together with my classmates in total 8 persons are going to Japan including me :). 2 will attend a different university but we are all in Tokyo. I will attend Sophia University :)  It's a good university, or so they say XD
My best friend and I decided to live in same house, so this weekend we are going to look for houses and apply for rooms.

I hope to keep in touch!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten