zondag 3 maart 2013

Day 2 in Tokyo


Konbanwa minasan!

Today our original plan was to visit our university and walk around in the neighbourhood  But we slept in till pretty late. I was awake around 12.00 and my friends around 13.00 so we decided to check out the neighbourhood and go to Shinjuku.

The area where we are currently staying is small, they have some shops and also the mcdonalds and KFC and it is close by a station. But there isn’t much to do around. So we went to Shinjuku today J 
Shinjuku was awesome. There was so much to see. It’s hard to explain why I liked it but I felt really relaxed walking around Shinjuku.
Here are some pics of the day :)

 The first temple we saw :)  or sort of temple I guess XD




 Here we ate some breakfast/dinner/lunch?  We ate around 3 O''clock or something XD

 Curry rice for Ernolt 
 Grilled pork for Joao
 And grilles beef for moi :D
 Omnomnomnom
 I think it's tasty
 Half way done
 It was very tasty
 Done
 Done though I eat quite messy. I still have some rice left :(

 Clean bowl for Joao :)
 A super big forever 21 :D  I didn't shop though because I have a lack of money :(
 Shinjuku

 Shinjuku
 Shinjuku
 At a temple we discovered :)










 At the KFC  Goku promoting KFC XD 









  











 Trouble at a vending machine XD




























Dinner time :)





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten