zaterdag 2 maart 2013

Welcome in Japan

Konnichiwa minasan!

Today I arrived in Tokyo!!  I still can not believe that I’m really here in Tokyo. But first things first. 


The day before depature

That was last Thursday. I packed the last thing in my suitcases, cleaned my room though I stil think it’s a bit messy, and stayed up all night.  I ate dinner together with my mom. We ate taco’s because I wanted to eat those.  Here is my mom with the taco’s J

After dinner I cleaned my room and packed my suitcases and secertly did some reading. At the moment I’m totally hooked on the sookie stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris. (from the tv-series True blood) But that’s beside the point.
After that I was packed and ready to go I had to wait for the right time. I also decided that I would stay up all night so I could sleep in the airplane. So I watched tv, downloaded Tera, played some Tera and read a book. The night was over before I knew it and we were ready to go J

Day of Depature:

On Friday the first of March I was ready to go. Though I was very nervous because I was sacred I would forget the essential things like my passport or my ticket. But luckily I had everything. Though on my way to the airport of Brussel we had a traffic jam and there were a lot of traffic accidents. But we survived and arrived at Brussel airport. There I met up with 2 friends who were going to Japan to join me to study. Before the final goodbye I made some pictures with my family.
Me and my sis and excuse me for my zombie look but I hadn’t slept and packed all my make-up in my suitcase.
My dad and mom

After a bit of an emotinal goodbye I parted ways with my parents and sister. Togheter with Joao and Ernolt, I would fly to Vienna in Austria and from there to Nariata Japan!! :D  I survived all the checks and off we went. Though at the check in Joao was stopped because they were scared is bag wouldn’t fit in the cabins. Joao was not amused.




And after that it was into the plane :D


 me and Joao
 ernolt and me :)
On our way from Vienna to Tokyo the cabin crew was pretty good. The food was even tasty.

The view we had was amazing!! I shot a few beautif pictures of the scenery and I saw the sun come up!  Such a wonderful and amazing thing to see.








And finally after a 10,5 hour flight we arrived in Tokyo!!  And an amazing thing happened there. We were treated like VIP’s  because we were going to study at Sophia university!!  So everything went smooth.



filling in the custom forms :)
I also went to the toilet at the airport. And Oh my god, it was a bit different then I was used to. There were like a million different buttons you could use 0_0   I was a bit shocked because it were all buttons to spray your but, mask odor smells and so on XD  

After that we went to our guesthouse.  It’s a pretty small room were we are staying, Though I find it kinda nice and cute. And there is enough space for our suitcases.




But the enviorment is beautiful and typical Japanese. Everywhere there is a vending machine for drinks. But also how some building are build and not to mention all the wires above the ground for the internet and telephone.

After we arrived and were settled in we decided to find the nearby station. And after that we went to Shibuya. We used the subways but they were difficult to navigate in the end we succeeded. We walked a bit around shibuya, ate something at the Mcdonalds >.<  yes first day in Japan and what do we eat? Mcdonalds. Though it is a bit different from the ones in Europe. It tasted better.








So It’s now 8 o’clock in the evening but I’m dead tired. For now I’m going to sleep.

Oyasumi minasan!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten