vrijdag 8 maart 2013

Day 6 + 7

Konnichiwa Minasan!!


Well we didn't do much the past two days XD
On day 6 we stayed home all day. I watched How I met your mother and we went to the KFC which is not a recommendation. It was pretty expensive and we didn't get a lot food for that price. The taste was okay but in the Netherlands it tastes far better :(


And then I went to sleep XD


Day 7

On day 7 we decided to go to Odaiba because there stands a huge Gundam robot thingy, from the anime Gundam. I never watched Gundam because I'm not into Mecha anime. But Ernolt did saw it and Joao wanted to visit the statue. And I wanted to see it too.
Odaiba is close to the ocean and the weather was nice and sunny. And the scenery was beautiful again. :) So we took pictures, Joao filmed a bit. I did film too :)











































ANd here are a ot of pictures of gundam :D



























After that we finally had ate some Ramen!!  It was tasty and good. And I didn't forget to make a picture of the meal :)

After that we went to Ikebukero and walked around a little.









And that was the day.


Bye bye

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten